Oil Heat – a great choice for many reasons
Whether you are purchasing an existing home, building a new one, or remodeling, you will need to make a decision regarding your heating. You want your heat to be clean, comfortable, efficient, economical, dependable, environmentally friendly, safe, and versatile. You'll find that oil offers many benefits:
- Oil heat is clean - in fact, it's 95% cleaner than it was in the 1970's. Properly adjusted and maintained, new oil heat systems create no soot, dirt, or odors in the home. Heating oil itself has been improved; in the past 20 years, the sulfur content of heating oil has been reduced from over 1% to an average of .25% -- resulting in a cleaner environment for all of us.
- Oil heat is efficient and economical. Efficiency ratings on new oil heat systems normally range from 86% - 87%. These higher efficiency ratings translate into cost savings on your home heating bills. . .leaving more money in your budget for other things!
- Today's oil heat systems are versatile: they can heat with water, steam, or warm air, or even hydro-air, which uses both water and warm air in the same system. Oil heat systems can provide both heating and cooling, and be fitted with air-cleaning equipment and humidifiers as well.
- Oil heat provides abundant hot water even for large and busy, multitasking households who need to count on their hot water being ready when they need it.
- There's never a reason to run out, even in the coldest weather: Gault's ample storage facilities and automatic delivery/consumption monitoring ensure peace of mind all winter long.
Today more than ever, oil heat is a great choice.