Ready to step up your energy savings at home?
Rest assured, without sacrificing comfort, there are many ways to improve your home's energy habits.
Let Gault show you how to save energy today by scheduling a Gault Energy Checkup. For a small fee, Gault's Energy Audit Specialist will conduct a top-to-bottom energy assessment of your home. The specialist will identify where and how you can save energy and will present multiple options, from simple changes to
more comprehensive ones. It's a small investment, for a payoff that can save you hundreds, or even thousands, in energy costs over time.
All energy reports include the unique "Watts-Up" appraisal, a device which measures both the "passive" and "active" energy usage of every electrical appliance in your home.
Did You Know?
Many home devices unnecessarily consume electricity, even when you're not at home or asleep! Even a small appliance, if left plugged in when not actively in use, can "steal" kilowatts 24/7?
Gault's 10 Step Check Up
During an Energy Checkup, Gault's trained Energy Specialist will:
1. Help you uncover your conscious and unconscious energy habits.
2. Examine windows, insulation, doors, and any areas where you may be losing energy from air-leaks.
3. Evaluate the efficiency of your heating and cooling equipment.
4. Review current electric and fuel bills to better understand your home's energy usage.
5. Measure the energy consumed of key appliances with WATTS-UP to demonstrate where you can save power.
6. Generate an all-inclusive energy report card explaining what was found and how you can reduce your energy waste.
7. Visually assess your home from top to bottom to discover potential energy savings.
8. Provide a list of Do's and Don'ts that can impact your energy usage TODAY!
9. Discuss available incentives & rebates that can help pay for your energy improvements.
10. And finally, provide licensed experts to complete the recommended energy improvements.
Call us today to schedule your home energy checkup, (203) 227-5181 or email email@example.com