Electronic Air Cleaners
Electronic air cleaners operate by passing air particles through an ionizing section, which gives them an electrical charge. The charged particles then pass through plates, which hold an opposite charge, attracting the particles like a magnet. The particles remain behind, on the plates, until the air cleaner elements are washed.
AtmosAir Air Purifier
- Restores the air inside a building to the quality found at mountain elevations, where high ion levels occur naturally.
- Ionized oxygen clusters attach to airborne pollutants such as mold bacteria, pollen, chemicals, and odor causing organic compounds and rapidly drop them from the breathable air.
- More than 95% of all airborne pollutants and allergens are eliminated from the air your breath in just 30 minutes.
- Provides efficient air purification treatment for your whole home or just room-by-room
Trane Perfect Fit Air Cleaners
- Three filter options, one cabinet
- Heavy duty cabinet and latches
- Easy to access and maintain
- Matches perfectly with Trane furnaces & air handlers
For more information please contact us at (203) 227-5181 or firstname.lastname@example.org