1. Heat not working?
- Is the red emergency switch at the top of the stairs and the switch on the side of the unit on?
- Is the thermostat set above room temperature?
- Press the red reset button on the relay only once. If the burner does not run at all, check for a blown fuse or tripped breaker
- If the burner still fails to operate, call (203) 227-5181 for service.
2. What is the difference between a furnace and a boiler?
A furnace uses forced hot air to produce the heat in your home. A boiler uses hot water. More
3. While I'm on winter vacation, what temperature should I leave my house?
You should keep your heat set between 60-65 degrees to keep the pipes from possible freezing.
4. Do my radiators need to be bled during the heating season?
That is not normally necessary unless you are having a specific problem.
5. My heating equipment is very old. How do I know if it is time to replace it?
Although there is no exact age when equipment must be replaced, many consider replacement within a 20- to 25-year time frame. If your equipment has been properly maintained, and continues to run efficiently, it could have a longer life span.
6. Why does my house only heat up to 68 degrees when I put my thermostat at 70 degrees?
Thermostats are not always 100% accurate and there will often be a small difference.
For more information please contact Mike Formato at (203) 227-5181 or email@example.com