Total Home Comfort
Total home comfort: it's that deeply satisfying quality we all want and need in our homes. If your home comfort is falling short of expectations, it's time to re-evaluate your heating and cooling systems.
Selecting the right heating and cooling system for your home can be challenging; there are many options and each one may have its own features and benefits. Wondering where to begin? Here are some considerations to keep in mind:
Calculations on the cost of the system should go beyond the initial purchase, to factor in the cost of use as well as "comfort value."
- Higher efficiency systems will reduce your energy consumption, resulting in lower energy bills.
- Replacing older, inefficient systems with newer, higher efficient systems can offer improved comfort as well as lower operating costs.
Proper equipment sizing is very important – a system that's too large will cool/heat the house too quickly, and one that's too small will not get the job done.
- An improperly sized system will also add stress to, and shorten the life of, your equipment, and increase your heating and/or cooling bills.
- To assess proper sizing, a heat load calculation can be performed to provide data to help select the right size system for your home, based on the equipments' performance specifications.
Some of the factors that determine the size system your home requires are:
- Square feet to be cooled
- Number of windows
- Direction which your home faces
- Number of people in the home
Sound complicated? Not when you have Gault's Comfort Specialists to help.
By evaluating your current comfort conditions, assessing your present and future needs, and reviewing your budget allotment, our specialists will assist you in the selection of the proper equipment to the total home comfort you seek.
As you will see on this site, Gault sells and installs a variety of heating, cooling and indoor air quality equipment to fit your needs. For more information or to set up a free consultation, please contact Mike Formato at (203) 227-5181 or email@example.com