These systems apply the germicidal power of ultraviolet light, to purify the air in your system. By flooding the air passing through an HVAC system with UV light, it can be disinfected at the same time, reducing airborne bacteria and viruses. The UV light also works to keep mold from growing on the coil of the unit, preventing the dispersion of unwanted mold & spores throughout your home.
Ultravation Ultraviolet Air Disinfection System
The ultraviolet light within this system can penetrate a microbe, react with its DNA, and prevent it from multiplying, (which renders the bacteria harmless), and helps to disinfect your HVAC system.
- UV Lamp Monitor: three-stage total UV status check, alerts when lamps need replacement
- 10 Year UV system warranty
- ESP electronic-smart power supply. Regulates and optimizes UV lamp performance
- Compact, twin "U" shaped UV lamps deliver twice the output of lamps of the same length and maximizes the germicidal action on AC coils and ducts.
- Maintains optimum lamp temperature to enhance germicidal action. Features Ultravation's safety interlock system.
Aprilaire UV Germicidal Lamp
When properly installed near the air conditioning coil, the Aprilaire UV Germicidal Lamp kills the harmful growths and eliminates the odors associated with this growth.
Together, an Aprilaire UV Germicidal Lamp and an Aprilaire Air Cleaner provide great protection against harmful airborne particles in your home.
For more information please contact Mike Formato at (203) 227-5181 or firstname.lastname@example.org