GET CONDITIONED FOR SUMMER
Many homeowners go through a battle year over year as to whether or not it is time to replace their air conditioning; do you prepare now and replace it or take the risk of making it through one more summer? Whether you felt like your equipment was on its last leg at the end of last season or it is simply outdated, there are some telltale signs that now might be a good time.
- Your air conditioner is more than 10 years old
- Your equipment needs frequent repairs
- Your utility bills continue to climb each cooling season
- Some rooms in your home are too cold and others are not cold enough
- Your home has humidity problems
- Your air conditioning unit is noisy
Upgrading to a new high-efficiency air conditioning system can address all of these problems; improve your home’s total comfort and can save you up to 38% on your utility bill.
Our Comfort Specialists and technicians have years of experience in equipment diagnosis and replacement, so whether you are certain that you need a replacement or are still unsure, let us help you to make an informed decision.