Pull the Plug...on Electric Water Heaters
Did you know that in 2015, the Department of Energy raised the energy efficiency requirements for water heaters? Probably not, but that’s what we are here for! If you haven’t thought about swapping your electric water heater out for a new propane water heater, consider the facts below. A propane tankless water heater will give you abundant hot water, reduce your energy usage, save you money AND valuable floor space. Start by taking a five-question water heater quiz here to find out if yours is due for a replacement.
PROPANE TANKLESS WATER HEATERS
- Delivers endless hot water
- Heats water only when needed
- Compact size saves approximately 9-16 square feet of floor space
Efficiency & Environmental:
- 50-60% lower CO2 emissions compared with electric storage tank systems
- Has the highest efficiency rating of water heaters on the market today
- Saves more than $150/year in energy costs compared with typical electric storage models
- Rebates of $250-$600 are available in Connecticut!
Learn more here!